Do you need to motivate and inspire your employees to higher levels of sales and service? Are you looking for good ideas to make your customers happier? Are you looking for a way to deal with angry customers?
If you are, then you need Adventures in Sales, Service and Self-Esteem. You’ll be entertained with animation, music and effects with author and speaker Peter Glen.
Learn Peter’s Steps To Inspired Sales and Service:
- Prepare: Peter explains the importance of knowledge, pride and a positive attitude.
- Connect: The customer walks in the door. What do you do to connect with them?
- Create: How do you create the best sales and service experience for your customer?
- Close: Overcome your fears and make sales happen.
- Follow Up: Win customers for life by following up on the sale.
- You: This motivational portion of the program inspires you to be your very best and enjoy working with customers.
This video offers more than the usual program on customer service or sales. It melds the two into a unified approach, covering the basic and the not-so-basic in 30 minutes. With Peter Glen at the wheel, this adventure is neither stuffy nor boring. It should catch the fancy of young entry-level people without putting off older employees. The fun comes mostly from Glen’s zeal for the subject, his way with words and his funny, pointed stories. If Peter Glen can’t reach your people, no one can. The low price won’t stress your budget either. 3.5 Stars (out of four) - Training Media Review
Key Learning Points
- Laugh while you learn winning strategies in sales and service
- Learn how to create, close and follow up on the sale
- Convert angry customers into satisfied ones
This is available as part of
- Leaders Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.