If you have customers with disabilities then this training program is a must see for every employee. An ADA Customer Service Course for Employees is designed to help you teach all your associates how they can properly provide superior service to customers with disabilities.
An ADA Customer Service Course is divided into five chapters:
- Chapter 1: Blind or Low Vision
- Chapter 2: Cognitive Disabilities, including people with emotional challenges, and other disabilities, such as autism, Tourette Syndrome, and head injuries
- Chapter 3: Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Chapter 4: Mobility, including customers who use wheelchairs as well as walkers, canes, and other mobility devices
- Chapter 5: People of Short Stature/Vertically Challenged
In this ADA training program, you will learn about the four major interactions you’ll have with customers with disabilities:
- Product Assistance
- Sales Transaction
- Addressing Other Needs
The goal of this ADA training program is simple: it will help every associate deliver the best customer service to people with disabilities.
- An ADA Customer Service Course video (34 Minutes)
- Leader’s Guide (Including Full Transcript)
- QUIZ (Combining True/False & Multiple Choice Questions)
- Questions for Discussion (in leaders guide)
- Terms & Expressions Handout
- Leaders Guide
- Course Test with answers
- Course Test
- Preferred Terms and Expression Handout
Handout downloads are available only with a valid license.