AboutAbout the program
Most organizations recognize that exceptional service is vital to winning and retaining customers - but very few treat their internal customers with the same level of respect and support as they do their external customers.
Our brand new release Inside information aims to show people how to develop more effective working relationships with their colleagues, particularly those in other departments, through better internal customers service.
Inside information is ideal for those who want to break down "silos" in their organizations and build productive working relationships with people from different departments.
The program covers:
- What internal customer service is and why it is important
- Meeting internal customer needs
- Communicating with internal customers
- Giving personal support
The key benefits
- develop closer, more efficient working relationships with those in other teams/departments, along with a sense of trust and shared purpose
- treat internal customers in the same way as external customers
- give internal customers the best possible service
- communicate effectively with internal customers and identify what they expect from one another
- respect and support internal customers
A Video Arts Production 2008 featuring James Dreyfus, Francis Barber and James Lance.
- Leaders Guide
- Self Study Guide
- One Day Group Training Workbook
- One Day PowerPoint
- Half Day Group Training Workbook
- Half Day PowerPoint
- 90 Minute Group Training Workbook
- 90 Minute PowerPoint
- Conflict Model
- Certificate of Completion
Handout downloads are available only with a valid license.
Extra - The internal customer pyramidIt can help internal customer service if people imagine their organisation chart being turned upside down, so that each department is seen as serving and supporting those closer and closer to the external customer.Extra - Understanding what your organization offersBetter communication amongst different parts of organisations, particularly large ones, avoids missing opportunities to serve external customers.Extra - Tips on breaking down silosThis video extra covers: creating forums to share information; practising proactive information sharing; and creating, or contributing to, an environment in which status is given to those who share infomration freely and work effectively with and work effectively with others.