Empowerment is the ability to let others assume the responsibilities, risks and rewards associated with making their own decisions.
Are your employees empowered? Can they make decisions without having to ask their supervisor? Do you feel comfortable with them representing your company? To help your company grow and thrive in today's competitive marketplace your employees need to play a major role in its success.
They must make decisions that will enhance the productivity of your organization, and they must take ownership of both successes and problems. Discover how to make this happen with the video training program Empowering Employees.
Key Learning Points
- What empowerment really means and how it can help your company grow
- Which employees you can empower and why
- The six key factors needed to empower your employees and motivate them for success
- What really motivates your employees
- When and how to provide needed feedback