When some people hear the word teamwork they immediately think of games--team sports; yet, teamwork is much more than this.
In businesses today the teamwork concept, rather than the old pyramid-shaped organization-chart-process, is what makes them successful. Ideas and decisions are generated within teams and not from the top down as in the past.
With the Effective Teamwork how-to video training program you'll learn:
- How to make the team concept work
- Why teams are important to you and your organization
- How to write a team constitution
- How to develop ideas and make decisions that the team can stand behind
- How to run a typical team meeting
- How to deal with conflict and team problems
After watching this training video, your entire work force will know how to maintain a cooperative, creative and highly productive team environment. The skills learned will lead to greater success for you and your organization.