In Framing the Future, Jennifer James uses her unique skills to help us understand the incredible life/work changes that are affecting all of us. In addition to providing you tools for coping with change, Dr. James illustrates four major factors working to create these revolutionary changes:
- Technology: The pace of technological change is dizzying; learn how we’re coping.
- Economics: We are truly entering a new economy driven by this technology.
- Demographics: Learn how age, ethnicity and gender are changing the demographics of the work force.
- Culture: Technology, economics and demographics are forcing us into a cultural transformation.
Key Learning Points:
- Understand the factors causing change
- Develop skills for managing successfully in this new era
This is available as part of
- Action Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.