American actors; filmed in the United States.
1 on 1: Information Employee Performance Review is simply the best coaching method/program. Adopt this method and watch employee performance and morale soar.
Employees desire performance feedback from their supervisor; not just a "good job" or "you can do better" every now and then; informal or formal, we all want meaningful and cyclical appraisal.
How many things can you do as a manager that will produce measurable improvement in employee performance and employee morale? A periodic one on one, informal employee performance review with each of your direct reports is one of those things.
- How to plan for recurring one on ones.
- A suggested binder-system for managing performance reports and other one-on-one related documents.
- The importance of: SHOWING UP!
- What to cover during a one-on-one.
- How to informally review performance.
- How to handle the "Meets Problem."
- How to extract company / process improvements with a simple question.
- The importance of 180 degree feedback; How are YOU (the manager) doing?
- The importance of documenting key points, and actions plans discussed during the one on one.
Catalog Topics: Management Skills, Performance Review, Coaching, and Employee Retention.