Learn to introduce yourself and others, and use the correct possessive pronouns - my, his, her, our, your and their.
Each video has five sections:
Language Functions, Grammar, Idioms, Vocabulary, Pronunciation.
20 FUN ESL VIDEOS Shot on location in USA
Learn English as it is REALLY spoken! Language and instructional design by linguistics expert Dr. Fran Byrnes and Psychologist Eve Ash.
These 20 groundbreaking programs engage learners through:
• amusing situations and entertaining characters
• interesting conversations with authentic language
• strong storylines and high quality production
• practical graded activities to build confidence.
For self-study or group ESL lessons at work, school, college or university.
This program covers:
1. Language Functions - Greeting and Introducing - introducing yourself and introducing others and responding.
2. Grammar - Possessive Pronouns - examples of everyday language using my, his/her, our, your, their.
3. Idioms - Cover for someone; Put someone in the picture; In someone else's shoes; Bend over backwards.
4. Vocabulary - next door; receptionist; promotion; great impression; employee/employees; we're/where.
5. Pronunciation - Consonants - shows difficulty with pronouncing 'facebook' and 'shoes'.
This is available as part of
- Leaders Workbook
- PowerPoint Slides
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.