ArcLearn offers special pricing for Educational Institutions!
Pricing applies to all of the courses on the ArcLearn site! Purchase must be made by a Purchase Order on your standard institutional PO form; email or fax to us to start the purchase process. You cannot get this pricing via the site’s shopping cart.
Pricing is based on the license term length and the size of the institution using a FTE (Full Time Equivalent number of students) or a similar measure of institutional size. Each course title is priced as following:
|License Term Length||1 Year||3 Years||5 Years|
|Smaller Institutions Less Than 8,000 FTE||$425||$995||$1,495|
|Larger Institutions Greater Than 8,000 FTE||$650||$1,495||$1,995|
Quantity discounts: purchasing multiple course titles qualify for a discount when ordered on a single Purchase Order. Buy 3 or 4 titles, get 10% discount. Buy 5 to 9, get 20% discount. Buy 10 or more, get 25% discount.
- Only educational institutions are eligible for this special pricing of all ArcLearn videos. Pricing is based on the license term length and the size of the institution using a FTE (Full Time Equivalent number of students) or a similar measure of institutional size.
- The license allows an unlimited number of plays during the license term.
- Authorized users are employees, faculty and students of the institution. Others are not authorized by the license terms.
- All video must be played from an educational institution’s servers. We distribute video as MP4 files.
- The institution agrees that any streaming must be limited to authorized users only, which could be accomplished by using a password protected network. Streaming over the Internet allowing access to unauthorized users, whether intentional or not, is in violation of the terms and conditions.
- A PO for the purchase must be submitted on the institution’s standard PO form, identifying the institution and any billing information. An additional terms and conditions form must be signed prior to any distribution of media.
- To request mp4 or other alternate format, click here to download the Additional Terms and Conditions document.